Saturday, January 20, 2007

Harpercrite

I don't want to scare anyone here, but not only do these comments all come from the same guy, this guy is our Prime Minister.

I don't know all the facts on Iraq, but I think we should work closely with the Americans.

I will stand up for Canada.


Canada
is a Northern European welfare state in the worst sense of the term, and very proud of it.

Canada is the best country in the world.


This is wrong. It is not fitting with the greatness of our history or with our standing as a
nation.

The Quebecois form a nation within a united Canada.


If, back in the mid 1990s, we knew what we know today about climate, Kyoto would almost certainly not exist, because we would have concluded it was not necessary.

We will address the issue of greenhouse gasses.

The NDP is kind of proof that the Devil lives and interferes in the affairs of men.

I respect Mr. Layton.


You readers might also be intereseted in reading a speech Mr. Harper made to an audience of Americans in which he refered to the Republican Party as a light and an inspiration to people in this country and across the world.

Here is the link: http://www.cbc.ca/canadavotes/leadersparties/harper_speech.html


And just so I don't get accused of plagiarism, the cartoon was drawn by Gable of the Globe and Mail. There! I've cited my sources.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Any dates for your quotes?

V.