Friday, January 19, 2007

So I'm Starting A Blog

So it's settled then, I've started a blog!

Let's start by setting a few things staight. I'm fourteen, I havn't finished High School, and I have never attended a writting class in my life. So why on earth am I doing this?

Well... if the Conservatives were out of office, Canada was honouring the Kyoto Protocol, and I was living in Ottawa in a spacious and comfortable house, I probably wouldn't have bothered. But alas, none of the above statements are true, meaning that a few times a week, you, my precious reader, will get a glimpse into my experiences, my ideas, and whatever else I feel like telling you.`

I often get carried away by issues that really bother me, but I promise to stay polite and objective. If I happen to hurt anyone or to adopt incoherent positions, don't hesitate to email me. And if you simply disagree with whatever I wrote, which is bound to happen a few times, also feel free to contact me and we'll have a positive and constructive argument.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

This is going to be SUCH fun to read!!!

V.

Grannie said...

I can't wait for the next installment. G.